4" Radius Arm Lift Kit w/ 4" Rear Leaf Springs (502H) FITS 80-96 Ford F100/F150 4WD (Single Front Shocks)
A complete 4" lift system with a reputation of being nearly indestructible. This legendary lift kit system starts with two front Pro-Ride Coil Springs, then adds a new pitman arm for steering correction, heavy duty radius arms and axle pivot relocation brackets. The extended radius arm system will reduce caster change through wheel travel creating a more capable and controlled feeling in the steering wheel both on and off road.
Rear lift kit comes with new custom valved NX² series shocks and is lifted via 2" block and u-bolt kit for easy installation.
Rear options include a dual add-a-leaf kit (shown) or complete new BDS Glide-Ride Leaf Springs.
- Front end alignment required. Alignment cams may be required. See page 118.
- #123401 recommended if equipped with a front anti-sway bar. Ford produced 3 different styles of sway bar systems between 1980 and 1996. In extremely rare cases, modification may be required.
- Extended lines required for all 4-6" lifts.
- Some vehicles were equipped with factory dual front shocks.
- Does not fit F150 models without power steering.
- This kit will include single front shocks and 4" rear leaf springs