4" Lift Kit w/ Replacement Leaf Springs (403H) FITS 74-89 Jeep SJ and Pickups
The standard kit comes with BDS front Glide-Ride Leaf Springs and a rear block kit. These spring feature tapered leaves, anti-friction pads, and bolt style leaf alignment clamps. Brake line relocation brackets are included in the kit. These spring come with OE style rubber bushings. New u-bolts are included in the box kit. New optional replacement rear Glide Ride springs are available in the customize section.
- 083402 Pitman arm will increase turning radius. (cannot turn as sharp)
- Not recommended for Wagoneers or Cherokees with front and/or rear track rods.
- 1974-1975 models must have 131" wheelbase and 7200# GVWR or more for #004408 rear springs to fit.
- Some 1974 J20s with stock 401 come with a rear 15/16" spring eye stud.
- #004402 and #004408 come with OE rubber bushings installed.
- Rear shock mount may need to be relocated.
- If equipped with Dana 44 rear axle will require a 9/16 X3-1/4" X 7-1/2" rear u-bolt. (Not supplied by BDS)
- Will included the replacement leaf springs
||Cherokee SJ- Full Size
|Jeep||Wagoneer SJ- Full Size||1974-1983|
|Jeep||Grand Wagoneer SJ|