4" Lift Kit (314H) FITS 99-04 Ford F250/F350 Super Duty w/o Top Overload Springs 4WD (Radiused U-Bolts)SKU:314H-Radiused
This kit comes with two front Glide-Ride Leaf Springs with bolt style leaf alignment clamps, anti-friction pads, and tapered leafs for smooth ride through wheel travel. The box kit includes a track bar relocation bracket, extended length sway bar links, pitman arm for steering correction, bump stop extensions, and u-bolts.
The rear is lifted via a 5" block and u-bolt kit.
- These trucks were manufactured with two different style front u-bolts (Square or Radiused). You will need to know if your front leaf spring u-bolts are square or are half way between round and square with a gentle radius around the OE cast u-bolt plate before ordering.
- Vehicles produced before 3/1/99 require a different box kit. You must check the production date on the door prior to ordering.
- The Superduty came from the factory with a 2", 3", or 4" rear block. If you wish to truly level your vehicle it may be necessary to change the rear OE block.
- Will not fit dually applications.
- These trucks were produced both with and without a top mounted over load spring. There is an extra leaf that mounts on top of the rear leaf pack. You will need to know how your truck is equipped before ordering.
- If your vehicle is equipped with a carrier bearing, you will want the 123402 drop kit in the accessories section.
- This vehicle was available with and without a top overload springs. A top mounted overload is a separate leaf mounted above the leaf pack with a spacer between it and the main pack
- For trucks made after 3/1/99, came with Radiused U-Bolts, and w/o Factory Overload Springs
|F-250 Super Duty
|F-350 Super Duty