7" Lift Kit (818H) FITS 16-21 Toyota Tundra 4WD/2WD
This complete 7" IFS w/ strut mount lift kit system incorporates the same features and performance benefits of our 07-15 Tundra system. Designed for more than just daily driving, this system will handle about any off road excursion you can think of. The heavy duty main crossmembers are locked together by a full belly pan that offers superior off road protection.
Included with this IFS lift kit are CNC machined steering knuckles which ensure a clean and simple install. The lift is achieved with lower strut mounts and a stuft preload spacer. Rear NX² series shock absorbers are included with Fox 2.0 series gas shocks available as an upgrade for this 7" Toyota Tundra lift kit.
- Requires frame bracket modification and welding.
- Strut compressor required for installation.
- Stock 17", 18", and 20" wheels cannot be reinstalled.
- Models with two piece rear driveline will require rear driveline modification.
- Rear shackle kit can be added for 1" additional lift
- Models equipped with 6 piston calipers require modification.
- Will NOT work on TRD Pro (Bilstein Piggback Strut) models.