Single Steering Stabilizer (ZON7201) FITS 09-13 Dodge/RAM 2500/3500
While many vehicles come equipped from the factory with a steering stabilizer, the small cylinder isn't up to the task of controlling oversized tires. Zone Offroad offers upgraded steering stabilizer options to enhance vehicle control by reducing steering shimmy and bump steer. These quality systems are designed to improve tire wear and front end component life as well as lessen side to side motion caused by wide tires and unpredictable road conditions.
- Helps control front end shimmy caused by oversized wheels/tires
- Extends life of front end steering components
- Heavy duty cylinder construction
- Mounting hardware included
- Bushing sleeves included (Not shown in picture).
- Bushing sleeves included.
- Designed as an OE replacement.
- Does not fit models equipped with the newer radius arm suspension. Commonly known as 2013 3500 & 2014 2500/3500 models.
- Fitment: Does not fit models equipped with the newer radius arm suspension. Commonly known as 2013 3500 & 2014 2500/3500 models.