1-3.5" Lift Adjustable Front Track Bar (OGS126) FITS 86-06 Jeep Cherokee XJ/Comanche MJ/Grand Cherokee ZJ/Wrangler TJ
The JKS Adjustable Trackbar is an essential upgrade to any lifted Jeep(R) still using the OE trackbar. The length is easily adjusted to perfectly center the axle housing beneath the vehicle. Unlike relocation brackets, our Adjustable Trackbar is compatible with virtually any suspension system and allows constant changes as vehicle modifications require. The ends of each JKS Adjustable Trackbar feature bushings specifically chosen to provide maximum off-road performance while minimizing the transfer of road noise and vibrations. A Johnny Joint(R) spherical polyurethane (1.6 Inch, 2.0 Inch or 2.5 Inch), Dura-Thane™ performance polyurethane or OE rubber bushing is used, depending on each application's requirements. Manufactured from 1.25 Inch x 0.250 Inch DOM tubing, JKS Adjustable Trackbars are formed on a mandrel bender to ensure proper geometry and optimum clearance. A zinc plating and durable powder coat finish provide excellent protection from corrosion and trail debris.
- Superior quality replacement for original fixed length panhard rod
- Variable length design properly aligns axle housing with chassis and prevents undue stress on related components
- Fine adjustment threads enable ultra precise axle positioning
- Extremely strong DOM tube construction utilizes OE bends for correct geometry and clearance
- Spherical urethane bushing for unrestricted travel and premium rubber bushing for comfort and quietness
- Zinc plated and powder coated for protection from corrosion and debris
- Suggested Starting Length - 32"
Min. Adjusted Length - 30.2"
Max Adjusted Length - 33.2"
*See Instructions for further details.
- Vehicles with Dana 30 axle, aftermarket diff. cover and less than 3.0 in. lift may require bump stop adjustment to prevent interference.
- Not compatible with right hand drive vehicles.
|Jeep||Grand Cherokee ZJ||1993-1998|