8-Bolt Transfer Case Index Kit (D5813) FITS 13-18 Ram 2500/3500
This transfer case indexing kit repositions the front output flange and helps eliminate the driveline vibrations that can occur at taller lift heights. The thinner design maximizes spline engagement and improves front driveline angles on 8-bolt transfer case equipped Ram trucks, allowing use of a driveshaft spacer to re-use the factory front driveshaft when installing a 6-8" lift kit.
- Ring indexing the transfer case to improve front driveline operating angle once lifted
- High strength, low profile transmission crossmember bolts-in for improved driveline clearance
- Ultra-thin design to maintain optimal spline engagement
- Strong ARP-brand mounting studs ensure fitment
- CNC machined billet aluminum front driveshaft spacer for proper engagement
- Compatible with most 4-8" lift kits to eliminate front driveline vibrations
- Fits 8-Bolt Transfer Case Models Only.
- Tools Required: Wrenches: Short-Throw