JKS - Electronic Swaybar Cable Conversion - Wrangler JK Rubicon (9500)
Electronic Swaybar Cable Conversion
- Extremely reliable and simplified solution to the overly complicated and failure-prone OE system
- 100% Mechanical control of swaybar eliminates reliance on unreliable electronic circuitry and cheap internal motor
- Heavy duty actuator cable ensures positive engagement and disengagement of the swaybar disconnector even on unlevel surfaces
- Isolates control of swaybar from vehicle computer ensuring temperamental TIPM and other electrical systems cannot disable swaybar operation
- Affordable alternative to factory replacement of non-serviceable electronic swaybar system
- Supplied 2-way drill guide ensures accurate drilling and eliminates potential for error
- Important Notes
- Rubicon models only - vehicle must be equipped with electronically controlled OE front swaybar.
- Not compatible with aftermarket swaybars.