JKS - Flex Connect Disconnecting Sway Bar Link System - Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ (2112K)
WJ Flex Connect Link Kit
- The Flex Connect is unlike any other sway bar link on the market today. Developed jointly with PAC Racing Springs, this patent pending design creates a dual-rate sway bar system when used with the factory or aftermarket sway bar. PAC Racing Springs designed the Flex Connect springs to handle hundreds of thousands of cycles and maintain maximum performance. These springs are housed in a precision machined aluminum body and utilize a steel alloy link rod. The attention to design details stretches to the ends where the industry famous JKS spherical sway bar link bushings are installed in greaseable aluminum ends. The aluminum link is anodized for long term good looks and corrosion resistance.
- This system uses the same, patent pending, link design as the popular JK kit allowing for tunable roll resistance when combined with the additional Flex Connect Performance Springs. For the WJ, the link system mounting kit includes JKS disconnect pins making the links disconnect-able. This will allow for maximum articulation when needed. It also makes it easy to remove the Flex Connect link when a spring change is in order.
- Important Notes
- Works with WJ equipped with 2-4? of front lift
- REQUIRES 2? of bump stop extension
- Will work with aftermarket WJ sway bars but may require additional mounting modifications.