0"-1.5" Lift Quicker Disconnect Sway Bar Links (JKS2002) FITS 84-01 Jeep Cherokee XJ/Comanche MJ/Grand Cherokee ZJ
Dramatically improve articulation up to 30% on your stock or modified 1993-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ, 1984-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ, or 1986-1992 Jeep Comanche MJ with 0-1.5" lift with Quicker Disconnect Sway Bar End Links. Quick-release pins make it easy to decouple your sway bar when you get to the edge of the trail. The adjustable-length design attaches to your sway bar and axle housing. Powder-coated and built to last. Sold in pairs.
- Fits vehicles with 0"-1.5" Lift Only
- Gain 30% more axle articulation by disconnecting your front sway bar
- Dramatically improve off-road performance on stock or modified Jeeps
- Variable length design adapts to your vehicle and future modifications
- Convenient grease fittings ensure easy bushing lubrication for smooth, silent operation
- Stainless tapered mounting posts and self-align bushings allow you to connect or disconnect on unlevel surfaces
- Spherical bushings provide unrestricted 360 degrees of rotation and 11 degrees of misalignment capability
- Min. Adjusted Length - 5.625"
Max Adjusted Length - 7.125"
*See Instructions for further details.
- Not compatible with aftermarket sway bars.
- Some vehicles may require extended front brake hoses or other modifications to compensate for additional suspension travel.
|Jeep||Grand Cherokee ZJ||1993-1998|