JKS - Steering Brace System - 84-01 Jeep XJ/MJ (OGS962)
Steering Brace System
- Driver and Passenger Side
- Rigid chassis plates reinforce most vulnerable section of chassis to prevent failure of vital steering function
- Provides additional steering gear support necessary for large tires and off-road conditions
- Ensures proper load distribution during winching and recovery operation particularly important on uni-body vehicles
- Improves integrity of winch and bumper mounts, and strengthens and repositions OE tow hook provision for improved off-road clearance
- Prevents the need for crude or expensive repair of steering gear mount common with failure on the trail
- Replaces corrosive and failure prone steering gear hardware with quality, long-lasting materials
- Installation requires welding.
- Modifications to bumper mount may be necessary.