98450951 FOX 2.0 Adventure Series IFP Gas Shocks 2-3" Rear 07-18 Jeep Wrangler JK
Built specifically to compliment your Zone lift kit, FOX's proven damping technology provides a comfortable on-road ride and predictable off-road handling in a variety of conditions. Their monotube design uses an internal floating piston (IFP) to separate the shock oil from the high-pressure, nitrogen-charged gas chamber, preventing oil aeration for fade-free performance in rough terrain. Get more out of your truck or Jeep with FOX Adventure Series 2.0 shocks.
- Body Plating: Thick silver powder coat.
- Body: 2.0 Smooth bore and honed seamless alloy bodies.
- Bushings: Quiet nitrile rubber allows for increased suspension articulation.
- Internal Reservoir: Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen.
- Mounting: Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lifts kits.
- Oil: JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures.
- Shaft: 5/8" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel.