Dropped Pitman Arm- 4" Drop (F8402) FITS 75-88 Ford/Jeep F100/F150/Bronco/J10
Product Title: Dropped Pitman Arm- 4" Drop (F8402) FITS 75-88 Ford/Jeep F100/F150/Bronco/J10 | Brand: Zone Offroad | Model: F8402 | Retail: $75.57 | Item Weight: 3.7 lbs | Product Dimensions: 9.1"x 3.1"x 2" | Item Model Number: F8402 | Manufacturer Number: F8402 | OEM Part Number: F8402 | View Instructions: n/a | CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: California Proposition 65|
We cannot understate the importance of getting your steering geometry setup correctly when adding a lift. These heavy-duty, one-piece, forged Pitman arms will reduce drag link angles to improve your handling by matching the angle of your track bar.
- 4" drop to improve the drag link angle
- Forged design and machined for a precision fit
- Mounts to the factory steering box
- Finished in a durable black e-coat
- Check Control Arms: GM produced cast steel, stamped steel and aluminum control arms between 2014 and 2017. Use the reference image to help identify your stock control arms; cast steel will be replaced with cast steel, stamped steel and aluminum control arms will be replaced with aluminum.
- Factory 17" and 18" wheels cannot be reinstalled due to tie rod end interference.
- Fitment: All wheel drive models may require front CV driveshaft. See installation instructions for more information.
- Fitment: Will NOT fit models equipped with MagneRide magnetic ride control.
- Wheels / Tires: For optimal tire clearance and reduce the need for trimming, use 20x9 wheels with 5.75" backspacing.
- Only for trucks with stamped steel/aluminum factory control arms