Zone Offroad - 4" Front Leaf Spring - 73-87 Chevy (C0401)
Featured Technology & Benefits
- Anti-friction pads included.
- Center leaf spacer plates between each leaf.
- Highest quality - budget price
These new Zone Offroad leaf springs are a 5 leaf pack with anti-friction pads and center leaf spacer plates between each leaf. This design significantly decreases leaf pack internal friction. These springs are designed to give 4" of lift for the front or pickup, Blazer, Jimmy, or Suburban. These Chevy/GMC leaf springs are designed maintain the factory ride, but can still hold up and handle your load of gear all at a fair price you have come to expect from Zone Offroad.
- Bushing Kit (C7001) is required for 88-91 models.
- Bushing Kit (C7002) is required for 73-87 models.
- U-bolts available separately
- Springs sold individually as part # C0401
- Optional u-bolt kits include u-bolts for both driver and passenger side front leaf springs
This product fits the following applications:
- 73-87 Chevy 1500 Pickup 4WD Gas
- 73-87 Chevy 2500 Pickup 4WD Gas
- 73-91 Chevy Blazer 4WD Gas
- 73-91 Chevy Suburban 1500 4WD Gas
- 73-87 GMC 1500 Pickup 4WD Gas
- 73-87 GMC 2500 Pickup 4WD Gas
- 73-91 GMC Jimmy 4WD Gas
- 73-91 GMC Suburban 1500 4WD Gas