Front Coil-Over Mounting Kit (JKS2510) FITS 07-17 Jeep Wrangler JK
You want FOX Coil-overs on your JK Jeep Wrangler. JKS has the strongest easiest-to-install Coil-over conversion system in the industry. This kit fits the front position and accepts FOX 2.5" 10" travel Coil-overs -- including provisions to mount remote reservoirs. In addition to the benefits of high-performance FOX shock valving, Coil-overs facilitate easy ride height adjustments and coil spring swaps for rate changes. This no-weld Coil-over conversion solution requires some cutting, trimming and drilling as described in the detailed instructions. Includes powder coated driver's side and passenger side axle brackets, Coil-over mount braces, Coil-over frame mounts, tabs, axle mount spacers, hardware and a drill template. Designed to accept FOX 2.5" 10" travel DSC Factory Race Coil-overs. Part number FOX88406178 recommended. Compare with other brands' Coil-over conversion kits that only accept 2" diameter Coil-overs.
- Complete bolt on bracket system to convert the front coil spring suspension to a coil-over
- Bracket system designed to accommodate Fox 2.5 coil-overs.
- The bracket design mounts off factory brackets (after some trimming) for precise location.
- All brackets powder coated semi-gloss black
- This Coil-over conversion system is designed to work on lifted Jeeps in conjunction with other suspension components.
- This part does NOT include the Coil-overs
- You will need to purchase part number: FOX88406178