Fixed Length Lower Control Arms (JKS1651) FITS 84-06 Jeep Cherokee XJ/Comanche MJ/Grand Cherokee ZJ/WJ/Wrangler TJ
If your Jeep project can accommodate fixed length front lower control arms, these J-Link non-adjustable arms still provide the benefits of heavy-duty 2” x 1/4” wall DOM tubing and high-performance, premium Clevite® rubber bushings at both ends. Fits Wrangler TJ / LJ, Cherokee XJ ZJ and MJ. Measuring 16.25" (center-to-center), these control arms are longer than stock to provide correct caster on 2” lift to 4.5” lifts. Powder Coated; Bolt-on Installation. Sold in pairs.
- Superior strength compared to OEM control arms and can be used with OEM upper control arms.
- Increases clearance to the factory axle brackets for improved front suspension droop travel.
- Lengthened over stock in order to properly correct caster on 2-4.5" lifts
- Made from 2" x 1/4" wall DOM tubing.
- Premium Clevite® brand rubber bushings absorb noise and reduce vibrations for a quiet, comfortable ride and maintenance free operation.
- Durable Powder Coat finish provides excellent protection from corrosion and debris.
|Jeep||Grand Cherokee ZJ||1993-1998||Front or Rear|
|Jeep||Grand Cherokee WJ||1999-2004||Front or Rear|
|Jeep||Wrangler TJ||1997-2006||Front or Rear|