Adjustable Rear Upper Control Arms (JKS1655) FITS 93-06 Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ/Wrangler TJ/LJ
Upgrade your Jeep Wrangler TJ, LJ or Grand Cherokee ZJ performance and reliability with JKS J-Flex adjustable rear upper control arms. CNC-bent from stout DOM tubing, the fully adjustable design allows you to fine-tune suspension geometry. The ends are also fully rebuildable and greaseable. With heavy duty 1-1/4"-12 threads and hex shaped weld-in bungs, tightening of the included jam nuts is super easy and secure. At the non-adjustable end, factory style rubber bushings provide quiet, maintenance-free operation. Arms are powder-coated for a long-lasting finish. Sold in pairs.
- Adjustable arm design utilizing a forged adjustable flex end and jam nut.
- Improved caster and axle positioning on 0-4" lifts using the factory mounting locations
- Forged end is fully rebuildable and greaseable.
- Includes integrated e-brake mounting tabs
- 1-1/4"-12 threads provide ultimate strength and fine-tune adjustability.
- Factory style rubber bushings at the non-adjustable ends for quite, maintenance-free operation.
- CNC formed for proper tire, frame and axle mount clearance.
- Suggested Starting Length - 14.25"
Min. Adjusted Length - 13"
Max Adjusted Length - 14.375"
*See Instructions for further details.
- Designed for 0-4" rear lift using the factory control arm mounts.
|Jeep||Grand Cherokee ZJ
|Jeep||Wrangler Unlimited LJ||2004-2006|