Adjustable Lower Control Arms (JKS1650) FITS 84-06 Jeep Cherokee XJ/Wrangler TJ/LJ
Upgrade your Jeep TJ or LJ Wrangler or XJ Cherokee's performance and reliability with JKS J-Flex adjustable rear lower control arms. CNC-bent from stout DOM tubing, the fully adjustable design allows you to fine-tune suspension geometry. The ends are also fully rebuildable and greaseable. With heavy duty 1-1/4"-12 threads and hex shaped weld-in bungs, tightening of the included jam nuts is super easy and secure. At the non-adjustable end, factory style rubber bushings provide quiet, maintenance-free operation. Arms are powder-coated for a long-lasting finish. Sold in pairs.
- Adjustable arm design utilizing a forged adjustable flex end and jam nut.
- Forged end is fully rebuildable and greaseable.
- 1-1/4"-12 threads provide ultimate strength and fine-tune adjustability.
- Factory style rubber bushings at the non-adjustable ends for quite, maintenance-free operation.
- CNC formed for proper tire, frame and axle mount clearance.
- Suggested Starting Length - 16.75"
Min. Adjusted Length - 15.625"
Max Adjusted Length - 17.125"
*See Instructions for further details.
- Compatible with 0 to 6.0 in. suspension lift and OE attachment points.
|Jeep||Wrangler Unlimited LJ||2004-2006|