0"-6" Lift Adjustable Rear Track Bar (JKSOGS159) FITS 07-18 Jeep Wrangler JK
Install a new adjustable rear track bar on your RHD Jeep Wrangler JK to properly align and control lateral axle movement left to right. The heavy duty track bar can be adjusted to suit your combination of suspension components and ride height. Features precision 1-1/4" fine threads, thick wall DOM CNC-bent tubing and powder coated and zinc finish. Heavy-duty rubber bushings at both ends provide quiet, vibration-free operation. Fits right hand drive JK only with up to 6" lift. Bolt-on installation.
- Superior quality replacement for original fixed length panhard rod
- Variable length design properly aligns axle housing with chassis and prevents undue stress on related components
- Fine adjustment threads enable ultra precise axle positioning
- Extremely strong DOM tube construction utilizes OE bends for correct geometry and clearance
- Premium grade rubber bushings ensure long-lasting comfort and quietness
- Zinc plated and powder coated for protection from corrosion and debris
- Also fits Wrangler JK right hand drive models
- Suggested Starting Length - 40.38"
Min. Adjusted Length - 39.43"
Max Adjusted Length - 42.43"
*See Instructions for further details.
- Fits 0 to 6.0 in. suspension lift.
- Rear Trackbar Brace [JKS PN: OGS169] is strongly recommended to reinforce weak factory mount on axle. Trackbar Brace fits Left Hand Drive Models Only.