Adjustable Rear Sway Bar End Links (JKS2943) FITS 07-C Jeep Wrangler JK/JL
Retain the handling of your Jeep Wrangler JK with rear adjustable sway bar links to retain proper sway geometry after lifting your Jeep. The adjustable rear sway bar end links allow for proper use of the rear sway bar and improve handling on and off road. A common misconception among Jeep owners is that the rear sway bar is unnecessary off-road and should be removed. This is not true however, as the rear sway bar is small and flexible enough to allow plenty of suspension articulation.
- Correct sway bar geometry on lifted vehicles and improve suspension performance on- and off-road
- Maintain proper balance between front and rear sway bars for safer, more predictable on-road driving
- Tension-free rod ends offer 45 degrees of mounting alignment for reduced wear on related components
- Variable length design allows you to accurately set sway bar operating angle
- Special zinc plating applied for corrosion resistance and long lasting protection
- Also fits Wrangler JK right hand drive models
- Min. Adjusted Length - 8.75"
Max Adjusted Length - 15"
*See Instructions for further details.
- Requires Front 3" to 6" of Lift.
- Rear 0" to 6" of Lift.
- Not compatible with aftermarket sway bars.
- Front installation on Rubicon models drilling is required.