JKS - Adjustable Bump Stops - 97-13 Jeep Wrangler/Cherokee/Comanche (JKS1100)
Never Underestimate the Importance of Proper Bump Stops!
While simple in appearance, bump stops are actually variable-rate springs that function as limiting devices for suspension compression. They are compressed between the chassis and axle under heavy impacts, effectively increasing the suspension spring rate and preventing expensive damage to the engine, fuel tank and chassis. Unfortunately, very few suspension kits address bump stops correctly as it simply isn't possible to suit every application with fixed-length designs due to individual vehicle variances.
Adjustable BumpStops from JKS eliminate the guessing game of choosing the proper bump stop lengths for your application. This innovative solution utilizes a system of three interlocking billet aluminum spacers, each a different size.
The spacers can be used independently, or together, to ensure the proper bump stop clearance for any suspension lift and tire combination. Although supplied in three individual sizes, JKS Adjustable BumpStops actually provide six possible bump stop lengths: 0.75", 1.25", 2.00", 2.75", 3.25", and 4.00".
Installation of our Adjustable BumpStops is easy, and setting the desired length can be accomplished without removing the coil springs from the vehicle. This allows the user to conveniently adjust bump stop clearance as required by future changes to vehicle ride height and tire size.
Featured Technology & Benefits
- Adjustable design ensures correct bump stop clearance for virtually any application
- Easily compensates for vehicle changes, spring settling and sagging
- Ensures proper bump stop operation to prevent suspension from bottoming out
- Conveniently allows changes to bump stop clearance without removing coils from vehicle
- Three unique sizes provide six possible lengths ranging from 3/4" to 4"
- Practical upgrade for inferior bump stop extensions and fixed-length designs
This product fits the following applications:
- 84-01 Jeep Cherokee XJ 4WD
- 86-92 Jeep Comanche MJ 4WD
- 93-98 Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ 4WD
- 07-13 Jeep Wrangler JK 4WD
- 97-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ 4WD
|Vehicle Fitment and Location:|
|07 Wrangler JK*||Front||Pair|
|97-06 Wrangler TJ*||Front or Rear||Pair|
|84-01 Cherokee XJ||Front||Pair|
|86-92 Comanche MJ||Front||Pair|
|93-98 Grand Cherokee ZJ||Front||Pair|
|*Compatible with Rubicon and Unlimited models|