Jeep JK / JL / JT Offroad .75" Coil Spring Spacer Kits Zone Offroad J2101
Front Lift Height: .75
Front Lift Method: Coil Spacers
Rear Lift Height: 0
Rear Lift Method: None
Install Time Hrs: 1-2
Difficulty Level 1-5: 2
Wheel Size: 33x12.50
Back Spacing: Stock
Max Tire Size: 17x8
Is your Jeep in need of a little boost to level out the stance and clear a larger tire? Zone Offroad is now offering 3/4" coil spring spacers specially designed for use on the front of the Jeep Wrangler JK, Wrangler JL and Gladiator JT models. These polyurethane spacers are the perfect solution to get that extra height without effecting ride quality or handling. Perfect to level out the stance or compensate for heavy winch bumpers and accessories, these spacers are quick and easy to install. They are designed for compatibility on stock height vehicles as well as in combination with most lift kits on the marketing that use replacement coil springs. Designed, tested, and manufactured in the USA, these new spacers include Factory Protection Plus for peace of mind wherever your adventures lead. Give your Jeep that extra boost with Zone Offroad.
- Polyurethane construction for long lasting, quiet operation.
- Quick and easy installation.
- Maintains ride quality and handling characteristics.
- Provides extra boost to level out or compensate for heavy winch bumpers and accessories.
- Lifts and levels the front to back stance.
- Includes Factory Protection Plus.
This Product Fits:20 Jeep Gladiator JT 4WD
07-18 Jeep Wrangler JK 4WD
18-20 Jeep Wrangler JL 4WD