8'" Long Arm Lift Kit (632H) FITS 09-13 Dodge/Ram 2500/3500 4WD (GAS w/ 3.5" Rear Axle- Spring Kit)
This suspension system features 8" progressive Pro-Ride Coil Springs for Diesel models and solid steel upper long arms and thick tubular lower long control arms. The long control arm reduce caster change through wheel travel creating a more controlled feeling in the steering wheel both on and off road. All four control arms are greaseable for long term performance.
This 4-Link long arm lift kit retains the factory triangulation of the arms as well which adds to the stability of the suspension system. A dropped forged pitman arm is included to maintain the factory steering angles. A track bar relocation bracket is included to properly center the axle under the vehicle. Extended bump stops and sway bar links are included to maintain the OE characteristics. The system includes a transfer case indexing ring and driveshaft spacer for use with stock front and rear driveshafts.
The rear of the Dodge Ram is lifted via 5" block kit.
- Measure rear axle tube before ordering. Some 4" axle models with dual overloads will require 4068.
- Rear lift options will not fit dually applications.
- If driveline vibration occurs, order either transfer case drop or indexing kit available in optional accessories. NOTE: 122606 transfer case drop kit will only replace the OE bracket #52121938AA
- 102009 Rear brake lines will not fit 2012-2013 models.
- Additional front driveline modification may be required.
- Exhaust modification will be required for dual rear shock kit 122009.
- 2500 Gas models will require modification to the front exhaust crossover pipe on driver side for proper clearance when a transfer case indexing ring kit is installed
- Will not fit Cab and Chassis models
- This system was designed for Diesel models incorporating the 8" progressive coil springs, but can be used on gas models with BDS 6" springs and coil spacers.
- For GAS trucks w/ 3.5" Rear Axles who want the spring kit
|GAS or DIESEL