6" Suspension Lift Kit (F85N) FITS 15-20 Ford F-150 4WD GAS (Level Stance)
Take your F150 to new heights with this 6" lift kit from Zone Offroad. Kits include everything needed from high strength crossmembers and steering knuckles to strut spacers and rear block kit to level out the stance. Get the look, performance, and capability your truck deserves with clearance for up to 37" tires.
- High strength crossmembers to correct lower control arm positioning
- Ductile iron steering knuckles to correct steering geometry and maintain ESC system compatibility
- Top mounted strut spacers to provide lift and install easily
- Differential skid plate for improved offroad protection
- Rear lift blocks and U-bolts to lift and level the stance
- Sway bar, brake line and bump stop relocation brackets to correct operating angles
- 18" or larger diameter wheels required. Stock 17"/18" wheels cannot be reinstalled. Stock 20" wheels can be used with up to a 305/60R20 tire.
- 18" wheels with 5-5.5" of backspacing should be test fit prior to mounting tires to ensure proper tie rod end clearance.
- 37x12.50 tires may require some trimming.
- Kit includes a 5" rear block kit (#F2639) that typically nets a slight tail high stance. A 4" rear block kit (#F2419) is available in the options if a more level stance is preferred.
- Models equipped with Auto 4wd may require front driveshaft replacement.
- Requires frame bracket modification.
- Two-piece rear drive shaft? Add a carrier bearing drop kit to reduce post-lift driveline angles and avoid / eliminate driveshaft vibration.
- Will NOT work on Diesel Models.
||GAS or DIESEL|