6" Coil Spring Lift Kit (D39N) FITS 09-13 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 4WD (GAS w/ 4" Rear Axle)
Built to provide a full 6" of lift for clearance of up to 37" tires, this lift kit corrects suspension and steering geometry so your truck drives and handles great with more capability offroad. Get the look and performance you want out of your 4WD 2009 - 2013 Dodge / Ram 2500 / 3500 Truck.
- 100% bolt-on design for easy installation.
- High-strength control arm relocation brackets correct suspension geometry and add rigidity.
- Check Rear Axle Diameter: This truck was produced using rear axles of differing diameters; measure the diameter of your rear axle to ensure proper kit selection in configuration.
- Driveline Notice: Although rare, if you experience front driveline vibration, install the optional transfer case indexing ring.
- Fitment: This kit is not designed for dually models, but may me easily adapted to accommodate your truck. Please contact customer support and they will help you find a solution.
- Gas models may require modification to the front exhaust crossover pipe on driver side when using the transfer case indexing ring.
- Two-piece rear drive shaft? Add a carrier bearing drop kit to reduce post-lift driveline angles and avoid / eliminate driveshaft vibration.
- Wheels / Tires: Adding larger-than-stock wheels? Add front bumper spacers to your kit for additional clearance as some wheel / tire combos may not fully clear the bumper’s stock location.
- Works on 2013 2500 with 4 link front suspension only. Will not fit 1 Ton Trucks.
- Only for GAS Trucks with a 4" Rear Axle Diameter
||GAS or DIESEL|