6.5" Lift Kit (C25N) FITS 14-18 Chevy/GMC Silverado/Sierra 1500 4WD (Cast Steel Factory Control Arms)
Take your Silverado/Sierra 1500 to new heights with this 6.5" lift kit from Zone Offroad. Kits include everything needed from high strength crossmembers and steering knuckles to strut spacers and rear block kit to level out the stance. Get the look, performance, and capability your truck deserves with clearance for up to 35" tires.
- Corrects suspension, steering, and driveline geometry for great on-road handling and improved off-road performance.
- FMVSS No.126 compliant to work with your vehicle's stability & traction control systems without lighting up your dash like a Christmas tree.
- Heavy-duty differential skid slate improves offroad protection.
- High-strength, 1/4" steel construction crossmembers correct lower control arm geometry.
- High-strength, CNC machined, replacement steering knuckles improve strength while correcting steering angles.
- Multi-point differential relocation brackets secure front differential for improved CV operating angles.
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Rear lift block and longer U-bolts for easy installation and level stance.
- Weld-in frame support plate for additional strength.
- Check Control Arms: GM produced cast steel, stamped steel and aluminum control arms between 2014 and 2017. Use the reference image to help identify your stock control arms; cast steel will be replaced with cast steel, stamped steel and aluminum control arms will be replaced with aluminum.
- Crew Cab? Add-A-Leaf: Add an Add-A-Leaf to your kit to offset the increased weight of the cab for a more level stance.
- Factory 17" and 18" wheels cannot be reinstalled due to tie rod end interference.
- Fitment: All wheel drive models may require front CV driveshaft. See installation instructions for more information.
- Fitment: Will NOT fit models equipped with MagneRide magnetic ride control.
- Use a 1/4" wheel spacer to accommodate factory 20" wheels; refer to the provided "Max Tire Size" for 20" wheels for tire sizing.
- Wheels / Tires: For optimal tire clearance and reduce the need for trimming, use 20x9 wheels with 5.75" backspacing.
- Only for Trucks with Cast Steel Factory Control Arms