4" Radius Arm Lift Kit (1520H) FITS 17-19 Ford F250/F350 Super Duty w/ Factory 2-Leaf GAS 4WD
At the heart of this system is a pair of heavy duty radius arms built to withstand whatever abuse you can throw at them. Built from 1-3/4" OD -10GA DOM tubing with support gussets, these replacement arms are far superior to the factory stamped steel units. They use a high clearance design for extra ground clearance and are formed inward to allow for additional clearance of oversized tires. They incorporate factory style 3-1/4" rubber bushings to minimize road vibrations and allow for a long, maintenance-free bushing life. The arms bolt into the factory mounting points and reposition the front axle to correct caster angle.
The additional 4" of lift comes from a pair of full length ProRide coil springs. These springs are available for diesel or gas engine specific spring rates for optimal performance and a true 4" of lift. These paired with your choice of BDS NX2 series gas shocks or the precision tuned FOX 2.0 performance gas shocks offer a smooth ride and improved control over rough terrain. To improve steering angles a forged drop pitman arm is supplied with an integrated drag link flip. Used in combination with the 1/4" thick heavy duty track bar drop bracket will position the front axle and keep the track bar angle in phase with the steering for improved handling. Also included for the front suspension are a pair of sway bar relocation brackets, bump stop extensions, brake line relocation brackets and a NX2 series steering stabilizer with mounting bracket.
Out back a 5" fabricated block with integrated bump stop wing is used in place of the factory block on the F250 or F250 to level the stance. Longer black e-coated u-bolts and your choice of NX2 or FOX 2.0 shocks round out this 4" radius arm lift kit.
- Front exhaust modification may be required to clear front drive shaft (Gas Only)
- If equipped with a 2-piece rear driveshaft, a Carrier Bearing Drop Kit may be required (BDS123402)
- 37 x 12.50 tires may require minor trimming.
- Some F250/350 factory options increase the main leaf pack count from 2 to 3 leaves (this is for top overload options only).
- For GAS trucks with Factory 2-Leaf Rear Pack
- Will not include rear left springs
- Example of a Factory 2-Leaf Rear Pack
||GAS or DIESEL|
||F-250 Super Duty
||F-350 Super Duty