4" 4-Link Lift Kit (590H) FITS 11-16 Ford F250/F350 Super Duty 4WD GASSKU:590H-G
The full replacement four link system is centered around 4 massive control arms featuring greaseable ends. The 4-link system is setup to correct the alignment tire placement inside the wheel well. It also reduces caster change through wheel travel creating a more controlled feel both on and off road. BDS front Pro-Ride Coil Springs are included to provide the lift and can handle full coil bind so they will not sag. The kit also comes with anti-sway bar drop brackets, a dropped pitman arm for steering angle correction, a track bar relocation bracket to properly center your axle and bump stop extensions.
Rear lift options include a 5" block kit that eliminates the factory block or a full replacement leaf spring.
Choose between gas and diesel configurations as well as plenty of upgrades and accessories when customizing your kit.
- Removal of factory block required. Net rear lift height will vary depending on height of factory block, but will result in a level stance.
- Front exhaust modification may be required to clear front drive shaft (gas only).
- If equipped with 2-piece driveshaft, a driveshaft alignment kit may be required.
- Although extremely rare, front and/or rear driveline vibration may occur.
- If equipped with rear sway bar, #123009 required.
- U-bolts will not work on dually.
- GAS trucks cannot get coilovers with this kit
- For GAS trucks
|GAS or DIESEL
|F-250 Super Duty
|F-350 Super Duty