1.5" Rear Bumper Relocation Brackets (ZONC9909) FITS 07-13 Chevy/GMC Silverado/Sierra 1500
Installing a body lift often creates a clear gap between your vehicle's body and frame-mounted bumpers. Be sure to check fitment details before purchasing as our body lift kits are purpose-built for specific vehicles, allowing for easy installation and perfect re-mating of bumper and body. Also, remember, no trailering using bumper-mounted hitches after installation.
- Raises bumper to maintain factory body lines with body lift installed
- Vehicle specific design for precision fitment
- Steel construction for strength, durable clear zinc coating for long lasting appearance
- All mounting hardware included
- Bumper hitch? Rear bumper brackets are for appearance only and not rated for towing. Frame mounted tow hitches are recommended for towing purposes.
- Fitment: Will NOT fit 2007 "Classic" models. If you have a 2007 Classic, see kits for comparable 1999-06 models.
- Tool Required: Reciprocating Saw