BDS Suspension - 6" Coil-Over Suspension Lift Kit - 07-13 Chevy/GMC 1500 2WD
BDS Suspension 6" Coil-Over Suspension Lift Kit for 2007 - 2013 Chevrolet/GMC 2WD 1500 Series Silverado/Sierra 1/2 ton pickup.
Through a collaborative effort between BDS Suspension and Fox Racing, BDS now offers this 6" Coil-Over Chevy 1500 2WD suspension system with everything you always wanted in a lift kit. It features Fox 2.5" coil-over remote reservoir shocks and proven BDS parts, all covered by the BDS, no BS warranty.For those seeking additional coil-over compression tunability, Fox's DSC (dual speed compression) adjuster coil-overs are available as an upgrade (more DSC info below). A heavy-duty front differential skid plate is included for off road protection. This system has been rigorously tested to maximize travel and performance on and off the pavement.
BDS 1/4" thick steel, one-piece, front and rear crossmembers increase frame rigidity and increase ground clearance by 91%. New ductile steering knuckles are included to correct the steering geometry. A full belly pan for off road protection rounds out this complete lift kit system for those using their 2wd trucks like 4wd's. This system comes with Fox 2.0 series rear shocks, standard.
Glide-Ride Leaf Springs and rear traction bars are some of the upgrades available when customizing this 6" 2WD lift kit.
FOX Coil-Over Dual Speed Compression (DSC) Adjuster Technology |The Dual Speed Compression (DSC) adjuster provides added control and comfort tuning for on-road use while also offering more aggressive damping for use off-road. The adjuster allows for precise suspension tuning with the simple twist of two clearly defined knobs: No tools and no mess, just a way to easily fine-tune your suspension to best suit your needs in any conditions. The DSC increases both low and high-speed compression levels up to 25%, allowing you to maximize small bump compliance and traction while still having the extra damping required for big hits.
- LSC Adjustment Range - The Low Speed Compression (LSC) adjuster knob offers 10 clicks of adjustment and primarily affects compression damping during slow suspension movements such as G-outs or smooth jump landings. It also affects wheel traction and the harshness or plushness of the vehicle's ride.
- HSC Adjustment Range - The High Speed Compression (HSC) adjuster knob offers 12 clicks of adjustment and mainly affects compression damping during medium to fast suspension movements such as steep jump faces, harsh flat landings, and aggressive wash board roads.
Vehicle Fitment Information
- 2007 Chevy / GMC 1/2 Ton Pickup 2WD
- 2008 Chevy / GMC 1/2 Ton Pickup 2WD
- 2009 Chevy / GMC 1/2 Ton Pickup 2WD
- 2010 Chevy / GMC 1/2 Ton Pickup 2WD
- 2011 Chevy / GMC 1/2 Ton Pickup 2WD
- 2012 Chevy / GMC 1/2 Ton Pickup 2WD
- 2013 Chevy / GMC 1/2 Ton Pickup 2WD