BDS Suspension - 6" Coil-Over Suspension Lift Kit - 07-13 Chevy/GMC 4WD 1500
BDS Suspension 6" Coil-Over Suspension Lift Kit for 2007 - 2013 Chevrolet/GMC 4WD 1500 Series Silverado/Serria 1/2 ton pickup.
Through a collaborative effort between BDS Suspension and Fox Racing, BDS now offers this 6" Chevy 1500 4WD suspension system featuring Fox 2.5" coil-over remote reservoir shocks. This system has been rigorously tested to maximize travel and performance on and off the pavement.
The unique BDS High Clearance design is a true blend of performance, appearance, and function.The suspension geometry of this 6" lift kit creates a factory style ride with a desert racing appearance. The black powdercoated high arched crossmembers blend perfectly with the angle of the factory installed lower control arms for a completely integrated look while lifting your vehicle a full 6" and increasing ground clearance at the front crossmember by 91%.
This comprehensive IFS lift kit includes ductile steering knuckles correcting steering geometry to O.E. angles and BDS by Fox 2.5" remote resevoir coil-over shocks for maxiumum performance and killer looks. For those seeking additional coil-over compression tunability, Fox's DSC (dual speed compression) adjuster coil-overs are available as an upgrade (more DSC info below). A heavy-duty front differential skid plate is included for off road protection.
Nothing complements this BDS Suspension better than the race proven design of Fox 2.5" remote reservoir coil-over front shocks. These have been specifically engineered to fit the BDS Suspension system and feature an external reservoir for increased oil cooling capacity and nitrogen volume for a more consistent and comfortable ride. These have also been pre-set by BDS to the correct ride height for an easy installation, but can also be fined tuned to your liking.
FOX Coil-Over Dual Speed Compression (DSC) Adjuster Technology |The Dual Speed Compression (DSC) adjuster provides added control and comfort tuning for on-road use while also offering more aggressive damping for use off-road. The adjuster allows for precise suspension tuning with the simple twist of two clearly defined knobs: No tools and no mess, just a way to easily fine-tune your suspension to best suit your needs in any conditions. The DSC increases both low and high-speed compression levels up to 25%, allowing you to maximize small bump compliance and traction while still having the extra damping required for big hits.
- LSC Adjustment Range - The Low Speed Compression (LSC) adjuster knob offers 10 clicks of adjustment and primarily affects compression damping during slow suspension movements such as G-outs or smooth jump landings. It also affects wheel traction and the harshness or plushness of the vehicle's ride.
- HSC Adjustment Range - The High Speed Compression (HSC) adjuster knob offers 12 clicks of adjustment and mainly affects compression damping during medium to fast suspension movements such as steep jump faces, harsh flat landings, and aggressive wash board roads.
Vehicle Fitment Information
- 2007 Chevy / GMC 1/2 Ton Pickup 4WD
- 2008 Chevy / GMC 1/2 Ton Pickup 4WD
- 2009 Chevy / GMC 1/2 Ton Pickup 4WD
- 2010 Chevy / GMC 1/2 Ton Pickup 4WD
- 2011 Chevy / GMC 1/2 Ton Pickup 4WD
- 2012 Chevy / GMC 1/2 Ton Pickup 4WD
- 2013 Chevy / GMC 1/2 Ton Pickup 4WD