BDS - NX² Nitro Series PREMIUM SHOCK ABSORBERS (85650) - 26.20 x 15.80 x 2-3/8 - EB1/EB1
BDS - NX² Nitro Series PREMIUM SHOCK ABSORBERS - 26.20 x 15.80 x 2-3/8 - EB1/EB1
NX² Nitro Series premium shock absorbers improve shock performance and come finished in a new metallic silver finish for Ford, Chevy/GMC, Dodge/RAM, Toyota, and Jeep applications.
NX² Nitro Series Premium Shock Absorbers
These NX² shocks give high-end performance at an affordable price. They use a pressurized nitrogen charged twin-tube design with 10-stage velocity sensitive valving for lightning fast dampening adaptive to whatever terrain you find yourself traversing on or off-road. The 2" bodied shocks use a large 1-3/8" fluon banded piston, self lubricating seals and a 14mm hardened chrome shaft to help resist rock chips and corrosion. The ends are dual welded for increased strength. Polyurethane bushings and metal sleeves are included to make swapping over your shocks a breeze. These shocks are offered in various stem and eyelet bushing configurations for custom applications and available to work with all current BDS lift kits. The exterior of the shocks are finishes in a durable metallic silver paint with NX² branded decals.
- Durable metallic silver finish
- Vehicle specific valving for better control
- High-end performance at an affordable price
- Pressurized nitrogen charged twin-tube design
- Lightening fast dampening adaptive to terrain
- Large fluon banded piston with self lubricating seals
- 73-87 1/2 Ton Pickup 4WD
- 73-87 3/4 Ton Pickup 4WD
- 73-91 K5 Blazer/Fullsize Jimmy 4WD
- 73-91 Suburban 1/2 Ton 4WD
- 73-91 Suburban 3/4 Ton 4WD