BDS 8" Coilover Suspension System | 14-18 Chevy/GMC 1500 4WD (743F)
Tire & Wheel Combinations
35" x 12.50" w/18 x 9 and 5" back spacing
35" x 12.50" w/20 x 9 and 5" - 5.5" back spacing
35" x 12.50" w/22 x 10 and 5" - 5.5" back spacing
*Trimming may be required*
Est. Installation: 8 hours
Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 4
In addition to the 2", 4" and 6" lineup, BDS offers complete 8" lift systems. These 8" suspension systems offer even more tire clearance that and are designed to improved your truck's offroad capability. At the heart of these systems BDS utilizes the tried and true high-clearance IFS design that has made BDS the preferred suspension lift for late model GMs. This consists of a pair of newly designed 1/4" thick laser cut high clearance crossmembers and differential skid plate to reposition the lower arms while adding underbody protection and strength. These combined with the specially designed ductile iron replacement steering knuckles allow this system to maintain proper geometry for ESC system compatibility. Up front these kits use a multipoint differential relocation kit and to securely reposition the front differential to correct CV axle operating angle and allow use of the stock front driveshaft with the supplied boot spacer. Along with retaining the factory geometry, factory ride quality is maintained at the new height using a set of BDS branded top mounted strut spacers allowing for quick and easy installation. Rounding out the front of this kit are heavy duty steering tie rod ends to work with the new knuckle assemblies, longer sway bar links and sway bar drop brackets to correct operating angle, brake line brackets and a BDS front skid plate.
In the rear of this 8" lift system, the factory blocks are replaced with 6" fabricated blocks, add-a-leafs and longer u-bolts to lift and level the stance. These blocks are ultra strong, specially designed with an offset pin to recenter the axle along with an integrated bump stop wing to properly limit suspension compression. Also included, BDS supplies brake line brackets allow the use of factory brake lines and your choice of specially tuned NX2 gas or FOX 2.0 performance series gas shocks are supplied to round out the rear of the kits. These kits come finished in a durable textured black powdercoat, all hardware is provided along with step-by-step installation instructions. All BDS kits include Factory Protection Plus for the ultimate extended warranty to include BDS's No Fine Print Warranty, FMVSS No.126 (ESC System) compliance certification and a 5year-100mile drivetrain warranty to match the dealer. Improve the look and capability of your late model Chevy/GMC 1500 truck with this new 8" lift system from BDS Suspension.
- All BDS Suspension lift kits come with the security of knowing you purchased the finest lift kit in the aftermarket suspension industry. We back our commitment to engineering reliable, quality 4x4 off-road Jeep and truck suspension products with our unique "No BS Hardcore Lifetime Warranty".
- If you are the original purchaser of any BDS lift kit and it breaks, we will give you a new part. Period.
This Product Fits:2014 Chevy / GMC 1/2 Ton Pickup 4WD Silverado / Sierra
2015 Chevy / GMC 1/2 Ton Pickup 4WD Silverado / Sierra
2016 Chevy / GMC 1/2 Ton Pickup 4WD Silverado / Sierra
2017 Chevy / GMC 1/2 Ton Pickup 4WD Silverado / Sierra
2018 Chevy / GMC 1/2 Ton Pickup 4WD Silverado / Sierra
Important Kit Notes
*IMPORTANT*: GM is producing several knuckle/control arm configurations in 2014-2018 models trucks. Cast Steel control arm equipped models will require the "Cast Steel Control Arm" kit. Stamped Steel and Aluminum control arm equipped models will require the "Aluminum Control Arm" kit. Be sure to verify which factory control arms your truck has before ordering by referecing our help images when customizing your kit.
1. Requires frame bracket modification
2. Requires differential modification to clear electric power steering
3. Vehicles came from the factory with several knuckle/control arm configurations requiring specific kit selections. Be sure to reference the important notes and images above to determine the correct control arm selection for your application.
4. Will not fit MagneRide magnetic ride control equipped models
5. Factory 17" and 18" wheels cannot be reinstalled due to tie rod end interference
6. IMPORTANT! When selecting Upper Control Arms - For 14-18 year models, this kit will ONLY work on vehicles with OE Cast Steel Arms.
Base Kit Components 743F
Qty Part# Description
(1) 021607 14-up Chevy 1500 8" Rear Box Kit
(1) 021800 14-up Chevy 1500 Knuckle-DRV-stamp/alum
(1) 021801 14-up Chevy 1500 Knuckle-PASS-stamp/alum
(1) 021802 14-up Chevy 1500 8" Frt Box Kit 1of2
(1) 021803 14-up Chevy 1500 8" Frt Box Kit 2of2
(1) 88402227 07-up Chevy 1500 8� Front Coilover Kit
(2) 98224761 Fox 2.0 Shock 33.85 x 20.75 x 2- EB1/EB1