6" Lift Kit (1532H) FITS 15-20 Ford F150 4WD
The kit offers a smooth ride and reliable on-road handling coupled with impressive off-road performance and clearance for up to 37'' tires. The 6'' system utilizes a pair of one-piece laser cut 1/4" steel crossmembers, CNC-machined ductile iron steering knuckles, differential relocation brackets, heavy duty differential skid plate, upper strut mount spacers to retain the OE ride quality, bump stop extensions, sway bar relocation, new cam bolts, and billet aluminum driveshaft spacer. In the rear a 5'' offset pin block kit recenters the rear axle in the wheelwell and replacing the factory block to eliminate stacking blocks and level the stance of the truck. Rear brake line extensions and your choice of rear BDS-NX² series or Fox 2.0 shocks round out the kit.
This new 6'' lift kit is certified compliant with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's (NHTSA) FMVSS No.126 standards to not adversely effect the factory installed Electronic Stability Control (ESC) Systems installed on the new 2015-16 Ford F150. Along with FMVSS No.126 compliance, all BDS kits include the Factory Protection Plus Program offering peace of mind on road or on the trail. All kits include BDS's No Fine Print Warranty and a 5 year - 60,000 mile PLUS drivetrain warranty for the best lifted suspension protection coverage on the market.
- 18" wheels with 5-5.5" total backspacing should be test fir prior to mounting tire to ensure proper clearance to BDS steering knuckle.
- 18" or larger diameter wheels required. Stock 17" & 18" wheels cannot be reinstalled. Stock 20" wheels can be used with up to a 305/60-20 tires.
- Models with a 2-piece rear driveshaft may require carrier bearing drop shim kit #122406
- The 4" blocks will net a level/tail LOW stance. The 5" blocks will net a level/tail HIGH stance.
- Requires frame bracket modification.
- This kit is FMVSS No.126 Compliant
The NHTSA's Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No.126 requires all new passenger vehicles to include Electronic Stability Control (ESC) systems that meet certain standards that can be tested through a comprehensive series of evasive maneuvers. Aftermarket products must meet these standards as well.
BDS Suspension is leading the industry by independently testing all suspension kits to verify our kits are fully compliant with the stability control system requirements set by Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 126.