4" 4-Link Lift Kit w/ Rear Leaf Springs (1537H) FITS 17-19 Ford F250/F350 Super Duty 4WD DIESEL
BDS's tried and true 4-link conversion offering improved stability, strength and caster control during wheel travel. The 4-link brackets are built from 1/4" steel and key off the factory frame bracket and transmission crossmember for extra strength. Full length 4" ProRide coil springs are used for the additional ride height and are paired with your choice of BDS NX2 series gas shocks or the premium FOX 2.0 IFP performance gas shocks for a smooth ride on any terrain. A forged drop pitman arm and heavy duty track bar relocation bracket are supplied to correct steering angles and recenter the front axle. Also supplied for the front are bump stop extensions to limit suspension compression, sway bar drop brackets to correct the sway bar positioning, and brake line relocation brackets.
In the rear of these 4" systems BDS offers multiple lift options for both the OE 2-leaf main spring pack and OE 3-leaf main spring pack equipped trucks. The first option is a 5" replacement block and u-bolt kit for the 3-leaf trucks. The blocks are built from high strength, fully boxed steel with an integrated bump stop wing. Both the blocks and u-bolts are finished in a durable black e-coat finish. Finishing off the rear of this kit are a pair of matching NX2 or FOX 2.0 gas shocks to compliment the front setup for all around impressive performance. These new 4" 4-link systems allow for clearance of up to 37" tires. Take your 2017 Super Duty to the next level with BDS Suspension.
- Front exhaust modification may be required to clear front drive shaft (Gas Only)
- If equipped with a 2-piece rear driveshaft, a Carrier Bearing Drop Kit may be required (BDS123402)
- 37 x 12.50 tires may require minor trimming.
- Some models may be factory equipped with a 2-leaf main rear leaf spring pack and others a 3-leaf main. Be sure to order the correct option when customizing your kit.
- If your truck is equipped with a factory rear sway bar add: 123005
- For DIESEL trucks
||GAS or DIESEL|
||F-250 Super Duty
||F-350 Super Duty