4" 4-Link Lift Kit (345H) FITS 05-07 Ford F250/F350 Super Duty w/ Factory Overload Spring DIESEL 4WD
Why a 4-link system? It's simple, through full wheel travel there is less than 1 degree of caster change (front axle rotation), this means control in the steering wheel over rough terrain. The stability in the steering wheel is noticeable even under normal driving conditions. In addition to 4 beefy control arms, this kit comes with new 4-link frame mounting brackets. These aren't a drop down bracket, they actually replace the stock mounting system. -Don't worry, no welding required. The kit also comes with a new steering stabilizer, anti-sway bar drop brackets, a dropped pitman arm for steering angle correction, a track bar relocation bracket to properly center your axle and bump stop extension.
The rear is lifted via a 3" block and U-bolt kit or choose to upgrade to BDS full replacement leaf springs.
- These trucks were manufactured with and without top mounted overload springs on the rear leaf springs. A top mounted overload is an extra leaf separate from the pack that set above the main leaf. You will need to identify which you have before ordering.
- Removal of O.E. block in the rear is required.
- Front dual shock hoop requires different cylinders than what comes in the base kit.
- If equipped with 2 piece driveshaft, a driveshaft alignment kit may be required.
- For DIESEL trucks with Factory Top Mounted Overload Springs
||GAS or DIESEL|
||F-250 Super Duty
||F-350 Super Duty