4" Lift Kit (516H) FITS 83-97 Ford/Mazda Ranger/Pickup 4WD
This system includes two front Pro-Ride Coil Springs, pitman arm for steering correction, radius arm drop brackets, heavy duty axle pivot drop brackets, bump stop extensions, anti-sway bar drop brackets, and brake line relocation brackets.
The rear is lifted with a 2" block and add-a-leaf system.
- Ball joint alignment cam will be required for alignment, these are available in the options section or from your local alignment shop.
- Extra cad models may not achieve stated height.
- Models equipped with a 2-piece driveshaft will require the carrier bearing crossmember to be lowered.
- Bronco II 1985-90 models with CV joint type drive shaft must be converted to an exposed joint shaft.
- Vehicles equipped with factory STX package will not achieve stated height
- The dual steering stabilizer listed in the accessories will not fit applications with a factory front sway bar.