4" Lift Kit (598H) FITS 09-13 Ford F150 2WD
This system includes CNC machined steering knuckles to return your vehicle's steering to factory geometry. One piece front & rear High Clearance crossmembers increase rigidity for long term performance as well as dramatically increase ground clearance and curb appeal.. This system uses upper front strut spacers to ease installation.
The rear is lifted with a new 4" offset rear block to replace the factory 2" and center the rear axle and give your 35's plenty of room.
- 18" or larger diameter wheels required. Stock 17" & 18" wheels cannot be reinstalled. Stock 20" wheels can be used with up to a 305/60-20 tires.
- E-brake bracket required for factory powersteps (123018)
- For a level to tail low appearance use #023415 with Kit#599H. Block kits replace factory 1-1/4" block.
- Early 2009 models may require brake assembly modification.
- Vehicles equipped with 2 piece rear driveshaft may require carrier bearing drop kit #122406
- This kit is FMVSS No.126 Compliant
The NHTSA's Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No.126 requires all new passenger vehicles to include Electronic Stability Control (ESC) systems that meet certain standards that can be tested through a comprehensive series of evasive maneuvers. Aftermarket products must meet these standards as well.
BDS Suspension is leading the industry by independently testing all suspension kits to verify our kits are fully compliant with the stability control system requirements set by Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 126.