4.5" Coilover Lift Kit w/ DSC (814FDSC) FITS 16-21 Toyota TundraSKU:814FDSC
BDS Suspension offers a sterling lineup of high quality suspension lift kits for the Toyota Tundra, including 4.5" performance coilover systems designed for vastly improved offroad performance while providing a smooth, comfortable ride on pavement. BDS Performance Coilover Systems build on the proven high clearance design of the 4.5" and 7" BDS suspension systems, offered with FOX 2.5 remote coilovers pre-tuned for optimal performance right out of the box, and the option to upgrade to DSC (dual speed compression - more info below) equipped coilovers. These 4.5" systems integrate flawlessly with the new electronic stability control (ESC) systems and allow enough clearance for 35" tires to be installed.
The complete system includes everything needed to turn your stock Tundra into a trail monster. Up front a pair of high strength, one-piece crossmember built from 1/4" steel are supplied along with the heavy duty full width belly skid plate to create an extremely rigid subframe to position the suspension and drivetrain components. A pair of CNC-machined ductile iron steering knuckles dwarf the factory units and reposition the steering mount to compensate for the lift. The FOX 2.5 remote reservoir coilovers come pre-tuned with Eibach coils to provide a great ride and provide 4.5" of lift right out of the box. Also included are frame mounted brackets for the remote reservoir, bump stop extensions, differential relocation brackets, weld-in frame reinforcement plates, longer swaybar links, alignment cam bolts, and heavy duty tie rod ends to round out the front of this kit. In the rear, 3" rear lift blocks and longer u-bolts are used to achieve a level to slightly tail high stance. Brake line extensions and precision tuned FOX 2.0 IFP rear shocks round out the system and giving clearance for 35" tires to be installed.
Get more out of your 2016 Toyota Tundra from BDS Suspension and Fox with new 4.5" Performance Coilover Systems.
FOX Coil-Over Dual Speed Compression (DSC) Adjuster Technology |The Dual Speed Compression (DSC) adjuster provides added control and comfort tuning for on-road use while also offering more aggressive damping for use off-road. The adjuster allows for precise suspension tuning with the simple twist of two clearly defined knobs: No tools and no mess, just a way to easily fine-tune your suspension to best suit your needs in any conditions. The DSC increases both low and high-speed compression levels up to 25%, allowing you to maximize small bump compliance and traction while still having the extra damping required for big hits.
- LSC Adjustment Range - The Low Speed Compression (LSC) adjuster knob offers 10 clicks of adjustment and primarily affects compression damping during slow suspension movements such as G-outs or smooth jump landings. It also affects wheel traction and the harshness or plushness of the vehicle's ride.
- HSC Adjustment Range - The High Speed Compression (HSC) adjuster knob offers 12 clicks of adjustment and mainly affects compression damping during medium to fast suspension movements such as steep jump faces, harsh flat landings, and aggressive wash board roads.
- Requires frame bracket modification and welding.
- No strut disassembly required.
- Stock 18" wheels can not be installed. factory 20" wheels with more than 6.25" backspacing can not be installed.
- Models with two piece rear drive line would require rear drive shaft modification.
- When kit is installed on 2WD models, the differential brackets will not be used.
- ***Will work with Bilstein (yellow) factory front struts on 2014-2015 models.***
- Models equipped with 6 piston calipers require modification.
- Will work on TRD Pro Models.