4.5" Lift Kit (411H) FITS 87-95 Jeep Wrangler YJ w/ Hard Top
This kit comes with BDS 3.5" front and rear Glide-Ride Leaf Spring Suspension System. These spring feature tapered leafs, anti-friction pads, bolt style leaf alignment clamps and a full military wrap to protect your spring eyes from the rocks. If you are actually capable of breaking the main leaf, the military wrap will allow you to limp home off the trail. These springs are made to perform offroad as well as get you to and from work.
The box kit includes new urethane spring eye and frame shackle bushings, u-bolts, front and rear track bar relocation brackets to center the axle, transfer case drop kit to ease the drive line angles, bump stop extensions, a power steering pitman arm for corect steering angles, ultimate sway bar disconnects, stainless steel DOT approved braided brake lines, and 1" extended shackles to let your springs really flex.
- May require driveshaft lengthening if equipped with 13"( u-joint to u-joint) driveshaft.
- May require larger diameter driveshaft if equipped with a 41-1/2" front driveshaft.
- If you have a heavy Jeep (i.e.. Hard top with full size spare) you will want to run the front springs on both the front and rear. This selection can be made in the customize section before checking out.
- A slip yoke eliminator and dual cardan style rear driveshaft may be required to eliminate drive line vibration.
- Pitman arms will NOT fit YJ models equipped with manual steering.
- For YJ models with Hard Tops