4.5" IFS Lift Kit (819H) FITS 16-21 Toyota Tundra
This complete 4.5" IFS w/ strut mount lift kit system incorporates the same features, technology, and performance based design as our popular 07-15 system. This system is not only built for daily driving, but will handle about any off road excursion you can think of. The heavy duty main crossmembers are locked together by a full belly pan that offers superior off road protection.
Included with this IFS lift kit are CNC machined steering knuckles which ensure a clean and simple install that is made easier by the lower strut mounts that don't require you to disassemble the strut. Rear NX² series shock absorbers are included with 9500 series gas shocks available as an upgrade for this 4.5" Toyota Tundra lift kit.
- Requires frame bracket modification and welding.
- No strut disassembly required.
- Stock 18" wheels can not be installed. factory 20" wheels with more than 6.25" backspacing can not be installed.
- Models with two piece rear drive line would require rear drive shaft modification.
- Models equipped with 6 piston calipers require modification.
- Will NOT work on TRD Pro (Bilstein Piggyback Strut) models.