Battery Tray Kit- Stainless Steel (11132.01) FITS 76-86 Jeep CJ Models
Outfitting a trail rig can add greater strain to the electrical system. Adding on a winch, air compressor, fog lights, driving lights, a spotlight, electric fuel pump, and a stereo amp can really tax the battery. A great way to combat that strain is to install dual batteries. This is especially true when using a winch, which can draw big amps for an extended period. These kits are designed to mount two batteries in place of the factory single battery location. The trays and brackets feature a black powder coated finish. These are mounting kits only and do not include any wiring. A suggested wiring diagram is included. 70- 95 CJ and Wrangler kits place the batteries side-by side and may be used with lead acid or cylindrical style sealed gel cell batteries.
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Dual and single battery trays available
- Mounting hardware included
- Single trays for Jeep CJs available in black or polished stainless finishes
- Rugged Ridge Dual Battery Relay Kit recommended for dual-battery setups