Zone Off Road - 2" [Front or Rear] Leaf Spring - 87-95 Jeep YJ (ZONJ0200)
This Zone Offroad leaf spring is a 4 leaf pack with anti-friction pads and center leaf spacer plates between each leaf. This design significantly decreases leaf pack internal friction. The spring is designed to give 2" of lift for the front or rear of your YJ. The leaf spring is designed to flex but can still hold up and handle your load of gear all at a fair price you have come to expect from Zone Offroad. Sold in pairs, Bushings not included.
- Customer Testimonial -
"Just installed my 2" YJ springs and the ride is awesome. I must say they have a better ride than my old man emu's. Thanks for a great product for a great price!"
- Jeep Forum Member ghetdjc320
Featured Technology & Benefits
- Anti-friction pads included.
- Center leaf spacer plates between each leaf.
- Highest quality - budget price
- Bushings NOT Included.
- Part # J0200 is a single leaf spring - bushings are ubolts are not included. Choose from the selections below to build your complete leaf spring, bushing, and ubolt package.
- If installing 2" rear springs without any additional driveline modifications (ex: transfer case drop, SYE/CV driveshaft, motor mount lift) it is necessary to install 4 degree shims on the rear leaf springs to correct the rear driveline angle. See optional accessory section to add 4 degree shims and new center pin kit. (Shim Kit # U3001 - Center Pin Kit # U3010)
This product fits the following applications:
- 1987 Jeep Wrangler YJ 4WD Gas
- 1988 Jeep Wrangler YJ 4WD Gas
- 1989 Jeep Wrangler YJ 4WD Gas
- 1990 Jeep Wrangler YJ 4WD Gas
- 1991 Jeep Wrangler YJ 4WD Gas
- 1992 Jeep Wrangler YJ 4WD Gas
- 1993 Jeep Wrangler YJ 4WD Gas
- 1994 Jeep Wrangler YJ 4WD Gas
- 1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ 4WD Gas
- Eye to Eye: 43
- Free Height: 7.5
- Eye to Center Front: 21.5
- Eye to Center Rear: 21.5
- Front/Rear Eye Dia.: 1.5
- Leafs per Pack: 4
- Width: 2-1/2″
- Center Pin Size: 5/16