2" Leaf Spring 87-95 Jeep Wrangle YJ Zone Offroad (J0200)
This 4-leaf pack features anti-friction pads and center leaf spacer plates between each leaf to significantly decrease internal friction. The spring is designed to give 2" of lift for the front or rear of your YJ. Sold individually, bushings sold separately.
- 4-leaf design with military wrapped ends.
- Uses center leaf spacer plates between each leaf and anti-friction pads for smooth, quiet operation.
- Sold individually, bushings sold separately
- Bushings NOT Included.
- If installing 2" rear springs without any additional driveline modifications (ex: transfer case drop, SYE/CV driveshaft, motor mount lift) it is necessary to install 4 degree shims on the rear leaf springs to correct the rear driveline angle. See optional accessory section to add 4 degree shims and new center pin kit. (Shim Kit # U3001 - Center Pin Kit # U3010).
- Part # J0200 is a single leaf spring - bushings are U-bolts are not included. Choose from the selections below to build your complete leaf spring, bushing, and U-bolt package.
- CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: California Proposition 65|