Single Steering Stabilizer (ZON7107) FITS 73-91 Chevy/GMC Trucks & SUVs
Product Title: Single Steering Stabilizer (ZON7107) FITS 73-91 Chevy/GMC Trucks & SUVs | Brand: Zone Offroad | Model: ZON7107 | Retail: $72.99 | Item Weight: 5.7 lbs | Product Dimensions: 23.6"x 3"x 3" | Item Model Number: ZON7107 | Manufacturer Number: ZON7107 | OEM Part Number: ZON7107 | View Instructions: Click Here | CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: California Proposition 65|
While many vehicles come equipped from the factory with a steering stabilizer, the small cylinder isn't up to the task of controlling oversized tires. Zone Offroad offers upgraded steering stabilizer options to enhance vehicle control by reducing steering shimmy and bump steer. These quality systems are designed to improve tire wear and front end component life as well as lessen side to side motion caused by wide tires and unpredictable road conditions.
- Helps control front end shimmy caused by oversized wheels/tires
- Extends life of front end steering components
- Heavy duty cylinder construction
- Mounting hardware included
- Fits stock and lifted Chevy and GMC 1500 & 2500 trucks built from 1973-87, as well as 1988-91 Chevy Suburban's, Blazers, and GMC Jimmy's.
- Intended as a factory replacement using the factory axle and tie rod mounts.