73-87 Chevy/GMC Pickup & SUV 1/2 Ton 6in Suspension Lift (C19N/C20N)
Zone 6" lift kits offer superior quality at affordable prices. Adding a Zone suspension lift gives your truck a taller, more aggressive stance and allows you to add larger tires. Constructed with the best materials, Zone lift kits feature Zone shocks, CNC machined steering knuckles, and top notch rear blocks. The high quality materials mean you get top notch performance perfect for climbing dunes, hills, or rolling down the interstate.
Nitro shocks for quicker response time and reduced aeration. Every Zone shock has full displacement valves, dual welded ends and a twin tube design. Zone Off-Road suspension lift kits offer a smooth factory quality ride and the ability to have oversized tires is a huge bonus! Whether you are a true off-roader or just want your truck lifted, a Zone suspension lift kit is for you!
The front driveshaft may need to be clearanced at the double cardan joint to prevent binding at full droop on some models. Some models may require the transfer case drop kit C5001 to alleviate driveshaft vibration The front exhaust cross-over pipe may need to be modified to clear the front driveshaft on some models Some models came equipped from the factory with a dual front shock setup, with the second set of shocks commonly being referred to as "auxillary" shocks. If you prefer to retain the auxillary shocks, you must order optional auxillary shocks.
- Increases tire clearance
- Nitrogen-charged shocks
- Complete front & rear lift kit
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Includes: 6" front leaf springs
- Includes: 4" steering arm
- Includes: Front & rear brake line relocation brackets
- Includes: 4" rear block kit
- Includes: Rear add-a-leaf-spring
- Includes: 4 Zone Nitrogen gas charged shocks
- Includes: Mounting hardware
This Product Fits:
- 73-87 Chevy 1500 Pickup 4WD Gas
- 73-87 Chevy Blazer 4WD Gas
- 73-87 Chevy Suburban 1500 4WD Gas
- 73-87 GMC 1500 Pickup 4WD Gas
- 73-87 GMC Jimmy 4WD Gas
- 73-87 GMC Suburban 1500 4WD Gas