JKS - J-AXIS Adjustable (Rear/Lower) Control Arms -93-98 Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ (6100)
J-Axis Adjustable Lower Control Arm Features
- Variable length suspension arm is easily adjusted for proper positioning of axle housing and pinion angle
- Finely threaded shaft allows ultra precise adjustments and rotates on internal brass bearing for smooth operation and excellent longevity
- Convenient grease fitting allows easy lubrication of moving parts, while a spring-loaded, crankshaft type seal prevents moisture and debris contamination
- Premium replaceable rubber bushings absorb more noise and vibrations than typical aftermarket polyurethane bushings for a comfortable ride
- Heavy gauge steel body and a solid shaft construction for unbeatable strength and reliability
- Durable powdercoat finish and zinc plating provide excellent protection from corrosion and debris
- Important Notes
- Compatible with 0 to 6.0 in. suspension lift and OE attachment points.
- Because of the heavy-duty and precision machined design of these arms, unibody vehicles may experience slightly more road noise over the factory components, contact JKS customer support for more details.