Zone Offroad - 6" Suspension System - 99-06 Chevy/GMC Silverado/Sierra (C3)
If you are looking to add some bigger tires to your vehicle and you do a lot of serious off roading then you're looking for this 6” suspension lift kit. This Zone Offroad Suspension lifts will give you the ground clearance you are looking for. This suspension lift kit is specifically designed for your 1999-2006 Chevy/GMC Silverado/Sierra. That means you will experience top notch performance, a smooth ride, and components that fit just right. When ordering a suspension lift kit from EZ Wheeler you can be sure that you are getting a high quality Suspension lift kit that will last long time.
Suspension Lift Kit Features:
- CNC Machined ductile iron knuckles
- Diffential skid plate included to protect the front differential and lock the crossmembers together
- Compression struts included to support the main crossmembers for serious off roading
- 1/4" thick steel used to make indestructable crossmembers
- 3-point differential mounting system correctly positions the differential so the factory driveshaft can be used
- Torsion bar unloading tool required.
- Requires frame bracket modification and differential mount modification.
- Will not fit HD models. See kit #C4
- Compression struts won't work with early '99 models with an "S" shaped transmission crossmember.
- If equipped with 17" stock wheels, 17" or larger aftermarket wheels must be used.
- Minor welding required.
- Will not fit old body tyle 1999 models.
- It may be required to order the rear add-a-leaf kit C6159 for a slightly above level to tail high appearance.