Zone Offroad - 6" Suspension System Lift Kit - 14 Ford F150 (F40)
If you are looking to add some bigger tires to your vehicle and you do a lot of serious off roading then you're looking for this 6” suspension lift kit. This Zone Offroad Suspension lifts will give you the ground clearance you are looking for. This suspension lift kit is specifically designed for your 2014 Ford F150. That means you will experience top notch performance, a smooth ride, and components that fit just right. When ordering a suspension lift kit from EZ Wheeler you can be sure that you are getting a high quality Suspension lift kit that will last long time.
Suspension Lift Kit Features:
- CNC Machined Steering Knuckles correctly drilled for the application
- Heavy 1/4" thick crossmembers
- No Track Width Change
- Differential Skid Plate Included
- AWD models will require front driveshaft modification
- Will not work with 17" wheels
- If using 18x9 wheels with 5.5" backspace, fit the wheels before mounting to check for proper tie rod clearance. Wheel manufacturing variances may affect this clearance.
- Vehicles equipped with factory powersteps will require E-Brake Relocation Bracket F5608.
- Vehicles equipped with a 2 piece rear driveshaft and carrier bearing may require carrier bearing drop kit # D5405
- Kit includes a 5" rear block kit (#F2619) that typically nets a slight tail high stance. A 4" rear block kit (#F2419) is available in the options if a more level stance is preferred.
- 20 x 9 w/ 5-5.5" backspacing and 37x12.50s may require trimming