Zone Offroad - 6" Suspension System Lift Kit w/o Nitro Shocks- 09-13 Ford F150 2WD (F20)
If you are looking to add some bigger tires to your vehicle and you do a lot of serious off roading then you're looking for this 6” suspension lift kit. This Zone Offroad Suspension lifts will give you the ground clearance you are looking for. This suspension lift kit is specifically designed for your 2009-2013 Ford F150. That means you will experience top notch performance, a smooth ride, and components that fit just right. When ordering a suspension lift kit from EZ Wheeler you can be sure that you are getting a high quality Suspension lift kit that will last long time.
Suspension Lift Kit Features:
- Custom Valved Replacement Coil-over Strut
- CNC Machined Steering Knuckles correctly drilled for the application
- Heavy 1/4" thick crossmembers
- No Track Width Change
- Vehicles equipped with factory powersteps will require E-Brake Relocation Bracket F5608 listed in the accessories.
- Will not work with 17" wheels.
- If using 18x9 wheels with 5.5" backspace, fit the wheels before mounting to check for proper tie rod clearance. Wheel manufacturing variances may affect this clearance.
- Certain models with a 2-piece rear driveshaft may require carrier bearing drop kit D5405.
- Although rare, rear driveshaft extension part # F5601 may be required.
- Kit includes a 5" rear block kit (#F2619) that nets a 1.5" tail high stance, on average. A 4" rear block kit (#F2419) is available in the options if a more level stance is preferred.