Zone Offroad - 6" Suspension Lift Kit w/o Nitro Shocks- 88-91 Chevy/GMC 1500 SUVs (ZONC21)
If you are looking to add some bigger tires to your vehicle and you do a lot of serious off roading then you're looking for this 6” suspension lift kit. This Zone Offroad Suspension lifts will give you the ground clearance you are looking for. This suspension lift kit is specifically designed for your 1988-1991 Chevy/GMC. That means you will experience top notch performance, a smooth ride, and components that fit just right. When ordering a suspension lift kit from EZ Wheeler you can be sure that you are getting a high quality Suspension lift kit that will last long time.
Suspension Lift Kit Features:
- 6" Front leaf springs
- 4" Rear lift blocks
- Rear add-a-leaf
- 4" Steering arm
- Front and rear brake line relocation brackets
- Zinc plated u-bolts with high nuts and washers
- Some models may require the transfer case drop kit C5001 listed in the accessories to alleviate driveshaft vibration.
- The front driveshaft may be to be clearanced at the double Cardan joint to prevent binding at full droop on some models.
- The front exhaust cross-over pipe may need to be modified to clear the front driveshaft on some models.
- "Some models came equipped from the factory with a dual front shock setup, with the second set of shocks commonly being referred to as "Auxillary" shocks. If you prefer to retain the Auxillary shocks, you must order the optional Auxillary shocks